Webinar: Coronavirusand the yacht charter market: So, what do we do now?
The global yacht charter market, like all sectors of the economy, is feeling the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
We are here help clear up the confusion and put the current unfolding events in perspective and gather what we have learned over the past 30 years dealing with issues on the international yachting market.
Yacht-Match is here to answer all your questions as we navigate these challenging times together. We will continue to strive to make sense of what is a formidable challenge for all of us in the industry and for you as a prospective customer for charter ownership.
Topics that we cover in the webinars:
Part 1: What have we learned from the past
1. Historic events & its effect on the yacht charter market.
– The 2007-8 economic downturn,
– The war in Syria affecting the Turkish and Greeks charter market
– Hurricane Irma and the northern Caribbean charter market
Part 2: How is the industry and market reacting to the issue?
2. The Response & Reaction:
– Boat shows are being cancelled
– Shipyards have called out for government aid
– The charter operators have changed the payment policies to help the charter guests
Make sure to check out our smart ways of learning more about owning a boat in charter
Want to read up and become informed?
Advice & How To:https://www.yacht-match.com/blog-news-advice/#
Want a personal & tailored week sailing and holiday making?
Tailored Yacht Charter: https://www.yacht-match.com/professional-consultancy/
Considering owning a boat in charter?
Try & Buy: https://www.yacht-match.com/try-and-buy-yacht/
Buying a Yacht for Charter?
Tailored Charter Ownership: https://www.yacht-match.com/professional-consultancy/