This a brief message from us to inform you about our Policies and an Action Plan that we are implementing in light of how the COVID-19 outbreak is affecting us all in the yacht charter market and sales.
A word from our founders:
“Dear valued customer and partner,
Personal contact is in the company’s DNA. Real-life contacts are very important to us. We enjoy meeting you face-to-face at all of the major boat shows and events. For some of our partners and clients, we gladly held meetings at their business or home address.
Having worked in the industry for more than 32 years combined, we have tackled multiple waves of uncertainty and turmoil. What we have learned is that during these times, bonds are strengthened, sound business models survive, and loyal colleagues and customers find ways to overcome difficulties together.
Our core values resonate from the strong relationships we have built with our network and our loyal boat owners, whose trust we have earned through sheer hard work and open communication.
We will continue to strive to make sense of what is a formidable challenge for all of us in the industry and work closely with the Yacht-Match Network comprising more than 44 regional dealers/ importers worldwide, more than 20 charter brokers and, most importantly, more than 34 independent charter operators who are looking after our boat owners’ yacht charter investment.
We remain true to our Core Values and would like to reassure our consultancy clients and prospective customers that we will continue to work closely with you, providing expert advice, professional consultancy services and unbiased information.. We are here to propose solutions and show you what opportunities lie ahead, ensuring what is best for you!
We would like to thank our team members and colleagues in the Yacht-Match network for your consistent efforts and excellent work. During this uncertain time, it is important, above all, to care for one other, continue the dialogue and remain humble.
Take the opportunity to become more aware of decisions that may impact on your health and that of those around you.
We look forward to assisting you on this journey, which we are navigating together!“
Our sincerest regards,
Viktor van Savooyen & Dirk Agter
To minimise potential health risks for our partners, clients and ourselves, we have decided to cancel all face-to-face appointments, attendance at boat shows and participation in events until May 1st. In these challenging times, we would like to ensure you can easily reach us, so that we can provide independent advice and support.We are available for you seven days a week via Skype, WhatsApp, Messenger, Viber and, naturally, our mobile phone lines.
What we are doing:
Our team is ready, first and foremost, to take care of our consultancy clients. We are working closely to make sure we are managing yacht deliveries, financing and proposed ownership solutions in the best way possible.
For our prospective clients we offer:
- Q&A / FAQs –Be part of a live discussion group and working document on how we are addressing the issues that you may face as a potential charter boat owner.
- Live Webinars– We are planning two sessions where we will host a live Q&A on “Issues facing the yachting industry” and “How to make the most of yacht charter investment during COVID-19″
- Online magazine –Sign up for an online magazine detailing everything you need to know about Yacht Charter Ownership
- Online Boat Shows –Missed the Spring and Summer boat shows? The Spring and Summer boat shows have been cancelled. Don’t worry! Stay tuned as we launch our first online boat show
- Sea Trials / Look & See – Wee are planning sea trials and visits to shipyards in France for May and June.
- Book a charter– Still planning on going sailing? Why not let us plan a charter week for you with one of boutique charter operators? We offer booking security and flexibility and will make sure you receive the best possible introduction to becoming a boat owner.
- List of available Boats / Offers –Are you looking for a boat that is ready to go? Want to secure the best deal and on-time delivery this season? We offer secure financing and guaranteed income programs for our clients who want to make the most of the season this year.
For our partners in the Yacht-Match network:
Boat shows are being cancelled and we are unable to travel for the time being. To accommodate clients seeking information on chartering and the yacht charter business, Yacht-Match is opening up new channels of communication:
For Charter Brokers/ Dealers/ Shipyards/ or Charter Operators:
- Online magazine– have your business profiled in our digital magazine covering everything on Yacht Charter Ownership, that will be accessible to a worldwide audience.
- Online Boat Shows– be part of an online boat show and promote your business to our audience (dealers/shipyards/charter operators).
- Webinars –get together with your colleagues in the Yacht-Match network and learn ways in which we can help each other.
Charter Brokers/ Dealers/ or Charter Operators:
- Q&A/ FAQs –be part of a live discussion group and a working document on how we are addressing issues that our industry is facing.
- Newsletters –be a part of the Y-M newsletters and take active measures to communicate with your core market.
Charter Brokers/ or Charter Operators:
- Blog posts– do you need assistance in informing and engaging in dialogue with potential clients?
- Matching Service– online matchmaking between operator and agent. We invite agents and operators to join a web meeting platform where we will assist you in creating better sales material, introduce you to our trusted partners and explain why we choose to work with a select few operators in handling our boat owners’ investments.
Yacht-Match collaborates with partners worldwide who will play an active part in contributing to these channels and publications. We will support our charter operators by facilitating online matchmaking with charter agents.